Wednesday, June 16, 2010

..akulah kambing..akulah cemperlai!..

What's the use of having so called systems, but it doesn't make my work easier!!??

Systems suck big times!

Pasal systems yang buduh nih, I was rendered by being stupid..lembab and such..

Hello??

Aku yang lembab ker systems nih yang cemperlai?

Batak!

Really batak!

Owh I'm not making fun of the Batak people..

I'm just feeling shitty and all..

And yes, my great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents are Mandailings.. thus the Batak from Harahap! (i'm proud of who I am..i'm a mixed of malaysian and indonesian malay...)

Gosh! I'm freaking busy and need to unload this workload fast!

p/s: To those I promised your things, do bare with me k. I dun hev the time right now to go to the Post Office. But I'll try to post all the orders by this Friday k.

1. Puan Ita - I'll send your aqiqah promenade balls Friday nih yer. Aku sayang ko. Tapi aku tak leh gi kenduri aqiqah danish, sbb masa tuh aku ada kenduri kat Kelantan. Aku bg something dalam kotak tuh.

2. En Haris - Aku post ari Jumaat nih gaks bunga pahar adik ipar ko. Thanks for ordering. I lap you lah. Takder maknanya aku nak bagi ko extra. Dah la warna kuning hitam. Pening aku nak cari bunga kuning itam. Hahahahaha.. tapi sbb aku baik.. aku bagi gaks.. hahahaha

3. Pn Shasha - InsyaAllah saya post steamer yang awak menang Jumaat nih k. Siap ada recipe lagik from Tupperware saya bagi. Muahsss!

To all..thanks for understanding. I lap you all...

Damn! I just had 2 cups of Nescafe this morning alone.. Macam nih ko nak diet farahah???

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com