Thursday, May 12, 2011

..you know what's new?..


Click banner to enter


I finally have the guts to do it. Thanks to my Director miss Nurulhuda Ibrahim for always support and urge me to do this bis seriously. What makes I'm different from other Consultant? It is actually a tupperware brand at discounted price.



Snowflakes Wonder


Retail Price - RM222.00
My Price - RM169.00

Buy Snowflakes Wonder + Cool Square Round (4 pcs)


for RM210 only


and get


Double Square Round (2pcs)

for FREE

1                   +                2                            +                      3               
Snowflakes Wonder (12pcs) + Cool Square Round (4 pcs)+ Double Square Round (2pcs)
for only RM210.00
Installments - RM70.00 x 3 times = RM210.00

OFFER PRICE
RM200.00

If it is too many, share buying it with your friend. Hurry! Kalau ikutkan exprience snowflakes nih macam pisang goreng panas. Cepat habis. Hurry! While stock last..





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com