Monday, June 30, 2008

..armpunnnnn!!!!..

Aku lupa buang sampah lagik. Monday, Wednesday and Friday is basically the routine for Alam Flora to collect the rubbish. Dan hari ini ialah Monday. Huh! I usually remember to throw away the rubbish from the kitchen. But I always forget the rubbish from upstairs. You see, I lived in a double storey house. And yes, I always forget! Basically the rubbish were my kids diapers and other stuff.

It’s hard to remember everything nowadays. I have a lot on my mind. Lots and lots of things. To the extend I grow lots of grey hair. (Excuse tuh!) Hehehehe But maybe I have to put on paper, the things that I have to do. But I forget to put them on papers. So who is to blame? Non other me, myself and I. Hahhahahahahaha

But, I need to remember. Please God. Please be with me. Don’t let me forget. Please….

1 comments:

...$weE+ 666... said...

lekkk arrr poms... lupa tu mmg satu penyakit yg dihidapi hampir sumer manusia di dunia nih. mmg la tak best lupa itu ini begitu begini kan... but until now, the remedy is yet to be discovered. huhuhu... again it is something that we have to deal with.

dont forget to remember next time around yah! *wink*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com