Monday, July 6, 2009

| the name card |


I had this conversation with someone last week. As we chat tru Ym, we did exchanged what new in our life. He with his latest project and me with the latest passion. Honestly we still missed each other tremendously. But hey, what passed is passed. No matter what him and I will alwez have each other no matter what.

Tukar topic. huhuhuhu

Then aku just send my sample of so called name card to him, just to get an idea from him. And last Saturday he mmsed me the new name card that he created for me. Sebab dia kata takder pic bagai kan.. Dia mmg suka complaint. Tapi complaint membina. hehehheh



*sigh*


So here it is, what do u think? Kalau ikut kan aku, aku buat simple nak mampus jer.. hahahahaha Kepada pengkreativiti tegar, sila komen.. hehehehe.. baru ku perasan the wordings for services tuh tak centre.. hehehehe






1 comments:

Diana Ishak said...

aku sokong je.

janji ada kaler pink.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com