So apa aku nak citer sebenarnya nih, maklumlah dah lama tak ber blog..nak start the engine balik utk berblog adalah liat kepialu kan main aku nak start balik.. heheheh blame on too much downess happen recently in my life.. membuatkan blogging adalah di tahap tenuk.
Buku ini adalah sangat best! Sampai nangis2 aku di buatnya, sebab dok imagine kegigihan seorang manusia yang tak pernah putus asa dan always think positive! Ingat senang nak cari manusia macam tuh? Gigih, Tak pernah putus asa ngan positive thinker??? Nan ado nok! Nan ado!
Tuesdays with Morrie is a true story about sportswriter Mitch Albom and his favorite college professor Morrie Schwartz. During Albom's undergraduate years at Brandeis University, when he takes every class taught by his mentor, he and Schwartz form a bond that goes beyond the typical student/teacher relationship.
Tuesdays with Morrie is an inspiring book to all, and it talks about Albom's contact with Schwartz during Schwartz's last days. It is named as such because they meet up every Tuesday, where Schwartz gave lessons to Albom, talking about love and life and everything possible under the Sun. This book is actually a compilation of Albom's recount of Schwartz lectures, quotes, experiences, and conversations. Albom was taught to encompass acceptance, communication, love, values, openness, and happiness. He learnt that life would not, and could not be complete if people never learn to let go, to love one another - even the negative sides, because they are all the gift of nature.
Antara faveret quote aku.. simple but yer meaningful and inspirational...
1. "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops" - Henry Adams
2. "turn on the faucet. Wash yourself with the emotion. It won't hurt you. It will only help. If you let the fear inside, if you pull it on like a familiar shirt, then you can say to yourself, 'all right, it's just fear, I don't have to let it control me. I see it for what it is.' "
3. "Wherever i went in my life, I met people wanting to gobble up something new." ...
4. "You know how i always interpreted that? These were people so hungry for love that they were accepting substitutes. They were embracing material things and expecting a sort of hug back. But it never works. You can't substitute material things for love or for gentleness or for tenderness or for a sense of comradeship."
5. "Money is not a substitute for tenderness, and power is not a substitute for tenderness. I can tell you, as I'm sitting here dying, when you most need it, neither money nor power will give you the feeling you're looking for, no matter how much of them you have."
And that my fren, is rather simple but meaningful! Buku nih nipis jer.. dlm satu malam leh habis baca. Tapi sebab aku nih byk benda nak layannya.. maka buku ini habis dalam masa 2 hari... ok make it 1 1/2 hari. hehehe.. Aku even stop buku The Confession sebab buku ini tebal, dan aku kena stop banyak kali dan menyebabkan by the time aku nak sambung, aku kena baca balik lagi semula 2 3 pages before untuk ingat balik apa aku baca.. huh penat! heheheheh
p/s: lega gaks biler dah berblogging balik nih.. leh ada tempat nak luahkan isi rempanan.. hehehe